First award for urban-architectural solution of the center of the new part of the city with the conceptual design of the town square in Priboj
- Name of the project: Urban-architectural solution of the center of the new part of the city with the conceptual design of the town square in Priboj
- Competition form: Open, project, single-level and anonymous
- Place: Priboj, Serbia
- Purchaser: Municipality of Priboj
- Competitors: Municipality of Priboj and Chamber of Engineers of Serbia
- Author team: Termoprojekt doo, Belgrade https://termoprojektbg.com/web/architecture/ Miloš Purić, Mila Joksimović, Maja Vasilev, Ana Nenadić, Jasmina Pavlović
- Jury members: Dragana Vasiljevic Tomic, Bozidar Manic, Marica Mijajlovic, Djordje Milic, Nevena Vasiljevic, Ekrem Hodzic
- Deputies: Dejan Filipović, Ruža Penezić
- Rapporteurs: Veljko Bojović, Tatjana Simonović
- Competition Secretariat: Elvis Mujović, Marko Janjušević
year of design: 2021.
Because the character of the geometry of the space, as well as due to the fragmented plan of the surrounding buildings, the church, as a significant element in the space, was chosen as central point. In this way, a spatial concept is formed that radiates through the space of the square, from the direction of the church as a visual dominant.
The basic space division of the square is envisaged into a zone at the level of the current plateau, which represents a free area with paving zones, greenery and water strips and a leveled plateau at the basement level enriched with various contents.
The space in front of the Lim Hotel and the entrance to the building, once planned as a House of Culture, is designed as a free paved area relieved of content, intended for events and manifestations with a larger number of visitors.
The existing market has been moved from the plateau on which it is currently located. The new market space is located at the level of the so-called basement of House of Culture, next to the space with bars, below the entrance to the shopping center.
The green market includes a semi-open, covered part with stalls and a closed part intended for the sale of meat and dairy products.
Parking areas are located in the southeastern part of the whole (south and east of the square), next to residential solitaires, with new reorganized traffic flows.